[SCA-BMDL] Investiture Clean Up: Volunteers Needed!

Kameshima Zentarou Umakai cadell at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 16:07:51 EST 2016

Unto the Barony, greetings once again from Kameshima! It has been pointed
out to me that my email address was obscured when my previous message
regarding volunteers for site cleanup was delivered. My apologies!

Those who are interested in volunteering to help clean up the site can
reach me via email at cadell at gmail.com. Thank you again!

In Honor and Service,

Kameshima Zentarō Umakai
高貴国境の王国の治部卿
Silver Buccle Principal Herald, Kingdom of Æthelmearc

On Thu, Feb 4, 2016 at 11:52 AM, Kameshima Zentarou Umakai <cadell at gmail.com