[SCA-BMDL] Investiture Clean Up: Volunteers Needed!

Kameshima Zentarou Umakai cadell at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 11:52:00 EST 2016

Unto the Barony, greetings from Kameshima!

Next weekend, as you all know, we will be celebrating the well-earned
retirement of our Baron Uilliam and Baroness Constance and the investiture
of Brandubh and Hilderun! Once again, our host will be the United
Universalist Church of the North Hills, a site that we use frequently and
with which we have cultivated an excellent working relationship. Key to
this relationship is the fact that we always leave the site in exquisitely
clean condition.

I have been given the honor of ensuring that this precedent remains intact
after the upcoming event. But to do that, I will need your help!

If you are willing to stay after the event and help return the site to at
least as good condition as we found it, please contact me at this email
address and let me know. If we get a good crew together, it should only
take about an hour, and you will be helping to make sure that we can
continue to use this site in the future. Thank you in advance for
volunteering to help your Barony.

In Honor and Service,

Kameshima Zentarō Umakai
高貴国境の王国の治部卿
Silver Buccle Principal Herald, Kingdom of Æthelmearc