[SCA-BMDL] reminder: Cynewyn and Isaac's Wedding reception

Branstetter, Barton F caram at pitt.edu
Fri Dec 9 13:48:05 EST 2016

Greetings!  This is a reminder that Cynewyn (Amy) and her new husband Isaac would love to have you come celebrate their recent wedding at our castle for an SCA wedding reception tomorrow night!  The party is 5:30-9pm with gaming and any other appropriate fun (unicycling may happen).  Please bring a nice dish to share in lieu of any gifts and wear garb or nice mundanes.  As always, please park on our frontage on the street (755 Stonegate Dr, Wexford 15090).

Yours,

Ariella and Byron