[SCA-BMDL] A Shoote in the Wildwood

Alaric MacConnal alaric at pobox.com
Sat Aug 27 13:33:01 EDT 2016

Greetings All!

Baron Edward, from Delftwood, asked me to provide a range for A Shoote in
the Wildwood even though I'll not be attending as I'll be at the Siege of
Glengary event.

Is anyone going who might be able to transport the range for me?  It
consists of 8 targets (foam, approx 16" x 24" each), stakes, duct tape, and
instructions for setting up and running the range.

My apologies for the late notice on posting about this.  Let me know and
I'll arrange to get everything to you before the event.

In Service,

Alaric