[SCA-BMDL] Award Recommendations Time! We need you!

Krista Cogan krista.cogan at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 14:36:14 EDT 2016

Hello Debatable Lands!

Now is the time! Have you seen good works and deeds done by folks here in
our Barony, Canton, College and Kingdom? Now is the season where dockets
are made... the time is ripe! Write your recommendation letters for Kingdom
and Baronial Awards today!

For Kingdom awards: http://www.aethelmearc.org/onlineaward/

For Baronial awards, email us at baron at debatablelands.org and
baroness at debatablelands.org. Our next Courts are at Archers to the Wald and
Agincourt in October. There will be one at 12th Night in January as well.

Not sure of someone's name? Need inspiration? Check out the Dark Pages
Online. http://debatablelands.org/links.php

Not sure what Kingdom award? Here's some (admittedly out of date, but still
useful) articles: http://bit.ly/AE-Awards

Have some questions about who, what, how on the Baronial level? Check out
this blog post from April:
http://debatablelands.org/blog/?p=347

Some of the questions answered:
Q: So, who can recommend folks?

Q: Who should you recommend?
Q: What Baronial awards can we recommend people for?
Q: How do you recommend people?
Q: How do we know if the worthy gentle already has a Comet?
Q: What if you want to recommend a Kingdom award?

In Levitate et Caritate, and Cheers!

Baroness Hilda and Baron Brandubh