[SCA-BMDL] Wednesday Scriptorium - THIS WEDNESDAY

Jenn Strobel jenn.strobel at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 09:17:10 EDT 2015

Scriptorium will be held at my home in Hampton Township THIS WEDNESDAY
Wednesday, 23 September 2015 at 6:00P and will end at 8:00P.

This week's scriptorium will be a class taught by THL Anlaith ingen Trena
-- Scribal 101: This class will go over basic materials needed to get
started into the scribal arts, ranging from paper to paints to sources.
Will provide some hands on time to get a feel for the process.

We have dogs and cats. Please medicate appropriately.

For more information and for directions to my home, please contact me by
either replying to this email address (jenn.strobel at gmail.com) or by giving
me a call/text at 412.213.8116.

I look forward to seeing people there.

Odriana