[SCA-BMDL] Seeking letters for Knight Marshal

Liam and Constance liamandconstance at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 10:37:16 EDT 2015

Unto the Barony does Baron Liam send greetings;

At the October Officer's Meeting, my term as Knight Marshal will end. I am
not seeking a second term at this time. At this time we are seeking letters
for Knight Marshal of the Barony.

The job of Knight Marshal entails:
- Assurance that regular practices for marshal activities happen within the
barony.
- Oversight of marshals for all barony activities and practices.
-  Assurance that loaner gear is available for new people.
- Filing of quarterly reports to the Region 2 Marshal.
- Reporting of all incidents and injuries within 24 hours to the Region 2
Marshal and the Kingdom Earl Marshal

Requirements:
- You must be a Warranted Marshal in the Kingdom of Aethelmearc.
- You must hold a Current Membership to the SCA.
- You must live within the borders of the Barony Marche of the Debatable
Lands.
- You must attend Baronial Officers meetings regularly or appoint a proxy.
- You must keep track of loaner armor and weapons or appoint a deputy to do
so.

If you are interested in the position please submit a letter to Myself and
Master Alaric the seneschal for the barony by Noon on October 7th, 2015. If
you have any questions, please feel free to contact myself or Master Alaric.

Master Alaric's email: Seneschal at debatablelands.org
My e-mail: Baron at debatablelands.org

In service to the Barony

--