[SCA-BMDL] Youth Fighter Practice This Sunday

Karen Kasper ariannawyn at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 14:11:32 EDT 2015

Unto all Youth Fighters and their parents,

Congratulations to Ulfr for winning the Baronial Youth Combat Champion's
Tourney at Agincourt last weekend. Ulfr hails from Hunter's Home, and
recently stepped down from serving as Kingdom Youth Combat Champion for
King Timothy and Queen Gabrielle.

Congratulations also go to Danny, who received a mug in the shape of a
helmet from the King for the skill he displayed at the youth combat
tournament at Crown Tourney the previous weekend.

Youth fighter practice resumes this Sunday, October 25 from 2-5 pm. As
usual, I will have loaner gear and water. If you want to be able to sit
down, please bring a chair.

Youth combat schedule going forward:

October 25 - practice at Washington Blvd.
November 1 - practice at Washington Blvd., Halloween themed!
November 8 - practice at Byron & Ariella's castle in Wexford, in
conjunction with the November Harvest Barony meeting
November 15 - practice at Washington Blvd., weather permitting

Keep an eye on the lists for when we move indoors for the winter, some time
in November.

See you this weekend!

Arianna