[SCA-BMDL] Guild Wars - Scribes ISO a fencer and youth fighter

Jenn Strobel jenn.strobel at gmail.com
Thu May 7 10:28:05 EDT 2015

This Sunday at Guild Wars the Scribes of the Barony will be fielding a
team! While we can not offer bacon (like the Cooks), we can offer our
gratitude, a favor to carry with you into battle, and words to carry with
you into battle. Your battle brag will then be given to you in scroll form
for you to enjoy for many years to come.

Our team so far is:

Katheryne Tantzel - Archery
Kieran MacRae - Heavy Weapons
Maija Mednieks - Thrown Weapons

We still need a fencer and a youth fighter. Please contact Odriana at
jenn.strobel at gmail.com if you are interested/available.

Thank you!

Odriana, Baronial Signet and Leader of the Calligrapher's Guild
--
*Aude aliquid dignum*