[SCA-BMDL] Guild Wars: The Scribes seek warriors!

Jenn Strobel jenn.strobel at gmail.com
Tue May 5 11:59:20 EDT 2015

This weekend at Guild Wars the Scribes of the Barony will be fielding a
team. As of today we have our Archer and our Heavy Weapons fighter (thank
you to Katheryne Tantzel and Kieran MacRae!). We are seeking someone to
fence for us and someone to throw weapons for us.

While we can not offer bacon like the Cook's Guild, we can offer our
gratitude, a favor to carry with you into battle, and words to carry with
you. Your battle brag will then be given to you in scroll form for you to
enjoy for many years to come.
Meesteres Odriana vander Brugghe
Baronial Signet and leader of the Scribal Guild
--
*Aude aliquid dignum*