[SCA-BMDL] Coronation Gift Basket Help?!

Sunshine raven_bright at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 24 15:36:33 EDT 2015

Greetings my fair barony from your Baroness Constance.  It's that time of year again, Coronation! Where we celebrate crowning a new King and Queen. That means it's Gift Basket time!  The Baron and I want to show off the amazing skills and talents of our great barony to the hilt!  We are asking for donations for the gift basket we'll be giving the new King and Queen.  If you have something you'd like to donate please let myself or the Baron know and we'll arrange a way to get it.  Coronation is April 11th, so we'd ideally like to collect things by then, but we'll happily take them that day as well.  If you don't know what to donate, send me a message I can give you a couple of tips.  Thank you!
Baroness Constance
Baron Liam