[SCA-BMDL] BMDL wins big at Ice Dragon!

Broom iambroom at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 13:53:03 EDT 2015

Michael wrote:
> Indeed, we did!  Let?s add to that list my beloved lady wife, who won the
> novice literature category with her research paper, ?Marriage in Tudor
> England: Why Elizabeth I never married."

I ***knew*** I'd miss somebody! My apologies; I just stupidly didn't
recognize the name in print. Yay for Dearhbforgaill !

LIT1 Novice Research Paper
Dearhbforgaill an Chomdaidh for her "Marriage in Tutor England"

' |   Broom      IAmBroom @ gmail . com
' |   cellphone:           412-389-1997
' |   1838 Spring Garden Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15212
' |   "Discere et docere", which means:
'\|/  "It's sad that, even today, the Senate's still the only way for a
'/|\  West Virginia boy to get out of the mines."
//|\\ - The Onion, on Sen. Byrd