[SCA-BMDL] BMDL wins big at Ice Dragon!

Broom iambroom at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 17:52:07 EDT 2015

Forgive me if someone has already posted this - but we totally scored at
Ice Dragon!

Ishiyama, Hilda, Liam, Hara, Teresa, Sumayya, Kieran, and Cecily all took
firsts in various categories. It's EMBARRASSING how much we won... but
somehow we'll manage.

Vivant to all of these gentles!

A BMDL-summary redaction of the announcement follows.

' |   Broom      IAmBroom @ gmail . com
' |   cellphone:           412-389-1997
' |   1838 Spring Garden Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15212
'\|/  "Discere et docere", which means:
'/|\  "It probably sounded better in the original German."
//|\\ - Molly Ivins, on a Pat Buchanan speech