[SCA-BMDL] April Officers' Meeting

Alaric MacConnal alaric at pobox.com
Mon Mar 23 05:18:22 EDT 2015

Greetings All!

Spring is upon us again, as evidenced by the Passing of the Ice Dragon.
This means that it is once again time for the Happy Fun Budget Meeting of
Love (and Cookies!).  The April Officers' meeting is scheduled for April
1st (no fooling) at 8pm in Porter A18A on the CMU campus.

All are welcome and encouraged to attend as we discuss the budget for the
upcoming year.  As a special bonus, we have policy changes to discuss.
Please take a look in the latest issue of the Althing (
http://www.debatablelands.org/althing.php) as well as on our website (
http://www.debatablelands.org/download_no_password/BMDL_Policies_Oct2014ProposedUpdatesWithAdditionalFeedback.pdf)
for the changes that will be discussed and voted on at the meeting.  Please
send any comments to Alaric (seneschal at debatablelands.org) or bring them to
the meeting.

Did I mention that there will be cookies?  Hope to see many of you there!

In Service,

Alaric