[SCA-BMDL] Meetings at War Practice XXVI

Helen Pinto helen.pinto at comcast.net
Fri Mar 6 14:46:45 EST 2015

Greetings-

War Practice will be here in two and a half months.  If you are an

officer who would like to hold a staff meeting, or you represent an

order or a guild who would like to hold a meeting, you will need to

send me the following information so I can book you a space:

     Name of group/order/guild

     SCA and legal name of the officer/representative

     E-mail address of the the officer/representative

     Preferred day and time requested

     Amount of time requested

Space is available from 9am to 8pm on Friday and from 9am to

6pm on Saturday in one of three large tents (with tables and chairs)

or the upper bathhouse (also with tables and chairs, plus electricity).

Please be flexible; classes will have priority on the space.

Please send your request to me by 30 April:

     E-mail:          helen.pinto at comcast.net

     Phone:           724-203-4014

     Mail:             Helen Pinto

                         1936 Crestmont Dr

                         Aliquippa, PA  15001

Thanks for your co-operation and feel free to cross-post this

announcement anywhere you think there may be interest.

             -Aidan ni Leir