[SCA-BMDL] War Practice XXVI

Helen Pinto helen.pinto at comcast.net
Fri Mar 6 14:00:11 EST 2015

Greetings-

War Practice will be here in two and a half months and one of our

best activities is the roster of excellent classes we have been able

to offer to the people of AEthelmearc and our guests.

There are many talented teachers and artisans in the kingdom who

have a great deal to share.  If you've ever wanted to teach a class,

or if you'd like to do a trial run before Pennsic or the next AEcademy,

here's your chance.

If you would like to teach a class, please send me the following

information for the website and site booklet:

Name of Teacher

Title of Class

Description of Class (brief, please, 75 words or less)

Class Length

Maximum Number of Students

Age Limit of Students

Fee, if any

Please include your legal name and e-mail address, and your

preferred time for your class, as well as any special requirements

you may have.  The schedule will be filled on a first-come, first-

served basis, so the earlier you volunteer, the more likely it will

be that I can accomodate you.

Space is available from 9am-8pm on Friday and 9am-6pm on

Saturday in one of three large tents (with tables and chairs), the

upper bathhouse (also with tables and chairs, plus electricity and

access to water), and the Great Hall.

Please send your request to me by 30 April:

     E-mail:         helen.pinto at comcast.net

     Phone:         724-203-4014

     Mail:             Helen Pinto

                            1936 Crestmont Dr

                            Aliquippa, PA  15001

Thanks in advance for you generous offers, and feel free to cross-

post this announcement anywhere you think there may be interest.

                 -Aidan ni Leir