[SCA-BMDL] Please remove me from mailing list(s)

DTT dokter.traemorluna at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 08:37:31 EDT 2015

Hello, I don't know whom else to ask or request this of. I am  or would like someone that can to remove me from the mailing list? if a tall possible that is. I have not done anything with the SCA for more of 2 years and since then I have relocated back to the Midwest States namely Kansas. Since I have no easily made way to get to Pittsburgh in the near future please if someone can remove me from this mailing list mostly since it just clutters up my In-Bo0ox for my mail. Thank you in advance. sincerely,

                Dokter Thanatos Traemorluna.