[SCA-BMDL] Call for Assistance! Retainers needed at Pennsic for Their Excellencies!

Jackie Lockhart isabellemaurienne at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 15:33:00 EDT 2015

Hi everyone!!!
Pennsic is just around the corner! Yay!!!

Their Excellencies Liam and Constance are in need of retainers for just a
few days at War this year.

As this is Their final Pennsic as BMDL Baron and Baroness, I'm asking for a
few good members of our Barony to step forward to help them have the best
Pennsic possible. Below is a link to a Google drive document on which you
can sign up for a retaining shift. The biggest need will be during court
when many hands make for shorter shifts. Please take a look and see when
you may be able to lend a retaining hand!

If you've never retained before, no worries. We're here to help. If you're
a pro, we'd really appreciate even just a little of your time. Sign up!

Click here--->
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1l5MLl9g3Li2cAaTkn5q4JVHsxYsoWoe5p7mfgWzmY3Y/edit?usp=sharing

The schedule is divided into tabs for each "event". Click through and sign
up!

If you are not on Facebook, please reply to Isabel (
isabellemaurienne at gmail.com) or Sumayya (medieval.megan at gmail.com) with
your contact information so that we can make sure you know of any changes
and updates for muster times, etc. If you are on Facebook, please just
reply to the post on the BMDL group so you can see updates.

In service,
Isabel and Sumayya
Retainer coordinators for BMDL for Pennsic 44