[SCA-BMDL] Garb Giveaway

Sunshine raven_bright at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 1 20:14:50 EDT 2015

Greetings good gentles from your Baroness.  At the July barony meeting (July 12th) at NOON I will be holding our third annual GARB GIVEAWAY!!  Woohoo! Please, go through your garb, you're doing it for Pennsic anyway right?  Sort through your stashes, dig down deep.  Find everything that doesn't fit, not the right color, maybe needs a hem, and bring it to barony meeting.  I will collect it, sort, and hang it all up, and those new folks can have a look and find something new to wear!   I'll also take cloth, shoes, feast gear, ANYTHING that a SCAdian could need.  This how many of our new people get garb and other necessities.  New folks get to go first, then after they've had first look, it's open to EVERYONE!  If you have any questions please let me know!
Baroness Constance