[SCA-BMDL] Heavy and Fencing Practice on Sunday

Liam and Constance liamandconstance at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 13:14:51 EST 2015

Greetings Heavy Fighters and Fencers,

There will not be practice this week at the Environmental Charter School
because the building is not available. However, Our friends in Ballachlagan
have invited us to come down to Wheeling and join them at their practice.

Their practice is at Warwood School 150 VIKING DR
Wheeling, WV 26003 and it starts at 1pm.

This is a great chance to fight people that we don't always get to fight
and maybe work with some new folks! So come on down!

--
Baron Uilliam Mac-an-tSaoir
and

Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands