[SCA-BMDL] No Youth Fighter Practice this Sunday

Karen Kasper ariannawyn at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 15:16:10 EST 2015

Reminder:

Debatable Lands Youth Fighter practice is on hiatus this weekend.

This weekend our site, the Environmental Charter School, is unavailable so
there will be no martial practices. Our next practice will be in two weeks,
on March 1st.

The schedule for BMDL youth fighter practices is as follows:

Feb. 22 - NO PRACTICE, the ECS is unavailable
Mar. 1 - practice at the Environmental Charter School
Mar. 8 - practice at the Environmental Charter School
Mar. 15 - practice at the Environmental Charter School

Enjoy your weekend.

Arianna