[SCA-BMDL] New Baronial Minister of Arts and Sciences

Ishiyama Gen'tarou Yori'ie ishiyama at ee0r.com
Sat Feb 7 09:37:25 EST 2015

Fellow debatable landers,

Since I have not yet seen this announced here, let it be known that my
term as your Baronial Minister of Arts and Sciences ended this past
Wednesday. Two candidates submitted letters for this position, and a new
Minister was selected.

Please congratulate Baron Meszaros Janos (Daniel Casey O'Donovan). He
has recently returned to Aethelmearc from some time away in other
kingdoms, and he submitted some great plans for the future of BMDL A&S.

I look forward to working with him along side all the great artisans,
crafters, and scientists of these Debatable Lands.

--
Ishiyama Gen'tarou Yori'ie roku-i
(mka: Elliott C. Evans)
ishiyama at ee0r.com