[SCA-BMDL] Queen's Rapier Thank You

Mary Placeway g3dots at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 09:36:43 EST 2015

Greetings from Countess Genevieve,

A message of thanks from Her Royal Highness Ariella:

Greetings! From my perspective, the Queen’s Rapier Event was a real
pleasure. From the initial quick unloading and set up, to the equally quick
breakdown and pack up, I had more support than I needed all day. I hope I
gave the outward appearance of being focused on the tourney and people at
the event because I certainly felt I could do so, thanks to retainers
taking care of feeding me, etc. Thank you to all who gave extra service to
Their Majesties for the day, for organizing, retaining and guarding! Thanks
to all who retained and guarded me so ably and welcome to some new rapier
guards!

Yours,
Ariella, Princess