[SCA-BMDL] Heraldry meeting after Iron Comet

Elsbeth Anne Roth elsbeth at pobox.com
Fri Aug 28 15:26:59 EDT 2015

I will be hosting a heraldry meeting the evening of Iron Comet at my house
(address found on the barony calendar; contact me for directions).  The
house will be open starting around 6pm.  The commenting portion of the
meeting starts (also online) at 7:30.  Consulting can happen at any time,
although I will not be available at the commenting time).

There will be food and snacks available as well as space for those who want
to hang out and play board games instead of heraldry.

-Elsbeth