[SCA-BMDL] Storage locker expiration date May 16th

sbooth-imap sbooth at sbooth.net
Sat Apr 4 11:03:08 EDT 2015

Alert everyone! The storage locker expiration date is MAY 16th and not
June as I had said in the meeting last Wednesday. Alaric forwarded the
expiration notice and I confirmed after looking at the date from our
payment last year. May 16th is the Saturday of War practice and the
weekend after guild wars. Please start making arrangements now to clear
the locker by then. Also, please forward this message to others that
should know. I will also post to officers list and general barony list.

Hara Kikumatsu