[SCA-BMDL] Archery

Ben Cogan donnghaile at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 19:41:52 EDT 2015

Greetings Archers,
There is no Archery Practice this weekend, day off on Easter!

The start of the Archery season for outdoor shooting will be Next week on
April 12 at the regional archery muster at Their Excellencies', Byron and
Ariella's, Castle in Wexford.  See Meistari Urho's previous messages
regarding this event.

Regular Archery practice will begin on the following week, Sunday April 19
at teh Washington Blvd practice site, practice begins at 11, but I will be
at the site starting at 10 AM with a rake and trash bags, working to clear
away the winter's leaves and tree limbs to prepare our usual shooting
lanes.  I invite all who enjoy the use of the Washington Blvd practice site
to join and bring gloves, rake, leaf blower or whatever portable garden
implements you have to help out.

Cheers,
Brandubh