[SCA-BMDL] Furniture and kitchenware available

Sir Koredono koredono at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 17:02:38 EDT 2014

Greetings all

In the course of combining households, it has become completely
obvious that we have too much stuff, even to just put in storage, and
especially so in terms of furniture, and less so in terms of utensils,
kitchen gadgets and the like.  It's all in perfectly good and usable
condition, we just don't need it any more.

The furniture includes:
• a pair of bookcases and an entertainment center to match;
• a non-matching bookcase;
• 1.75 kitchen table w/ 4 chairs sets (one of the legs is missing from
one of the tables, but the tabletop is fine, and you could probably
find a replacement leg without too much effort);
• a love seat and matching comfy chair;
• a matching small dresser and corner desk;

I have pictures of the furniture, which I can send as attachments
privately to any who express interest.

The cutlery and such is pretty much a mish-mash, mixed sets of knives
/ forks / spoons, various plates and bowls, some cookware.

If you're interested in any of these things, let me know, soon, as
it's all going away, one way or another, in a week.  Right now all of
it is at my place in Brighton Heights, and you'd have to come there to
pick it up.

--

In Service,

Magariki Katsuichi no Koredono, KSCA