[SCA-BMDL] OT: Local IT position available

Steve Lampo steve.lampo at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 15:59:30 EDT 2014

Hey all, sorry for taking up bandwidth, but I know that we have a lot of
people in the Barony with IT backgrounds.  I just got word of a government
Computer Scientist position that is open locally.

To get details and/or apply go to:
https://fbi.usajobs.gov/

Paste 16-2014-0030 into the "Keyword" field - that's the job announcement
number.

I don't have any say in the hiring process, just getting the word out
there.  I do know though, that the Pittsburgh location is on 2nd Avenue,
about 1/2 mile from the Hot Metal Bridge.

Hope this helps somebody!

Isenwulf