[SCA-BMDL] Heavy Practice 9/7/14

Liam and Constance liamandconstance at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 19:10:11 EDT 2014

Greetings Heavy Fighters,

Pennsic is over and it's time to brush up on our tournament skills. On
Sunday, September 7th, We invite all local Knights and Gages to come to the
BMDL Practice and help fighters focus their skills to become better
fighters and make Aethelmearc stronger.

This is also a great opportunity for those fighting in the Kingdom
Championship at Coronation or in Crown Tournament to fight a variety of
different fighters.

Washington Blvd. Parklet is on Washington Blvd. near the intersection of
Allegheny River Blvd. In the East Liberty section of Pittsburgh.

There will be a limited amount of Loaner Armor available.

--
Baron Uilliam Mac-an-tSaoir
and

Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands