[SCA-BMDL] Youth Fighter Practice this Sunday

Karen Kasper ariannawyn at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 16:01:26 EDT 2014

Greetings to all youth fighters and their parents!

Congratulations to our own Otto Brandulfarsson, who won the Division 1
Youth Championship last Saturday at Agincourt! Congratulations also go to
Stephen of Hunter's Home, who won the Division 2/3 Youth Championship.

This Sunday is the LAST youth fighter practice at the Washington Blvd.
site. As good citizens of Pittsburgh, and as a thank you for the use of the
site for 7 months of the year, everyone who participates in Sunday martial
practices is encouraged to arrive at 10 am to help collect trash and rake
leaves, so we leave the site in better condition than we found it. Bring
gloves, trash bags, and a rake if you have one. You can then stay to
participate in archery practice starting at 11am! There will be Halloween
candy and special Halloween themed archery shoots.

Debatable Lands Youth Fighter practice runs from 2:00 to 5:00 pm Map here:
http://tinyurl.com/mb43y6d

While it's not supposed to rain on Sunday, the high is predicted to be in
the upper 40s, so dress warmly.

There is no running water at the site. Please bring a water bottle. I will
have the usual loaner gear.

The schedule for BMDL youth fighter practices is as follows:

Nov. 2 - LAST practice at Washington Blvd.
Nov. 9 - practice and Harvest Barony meeting at Byron & Ariella's castle in
Wexford
Nov. 16 - practice at the Environmental Charter School, pending
confirmation from THLady Rosalia
Nov. 22 - practice at the Environmental Charter School, pending
confirmation from THLady Rosalia
Nov. 30 - NO PRACTICE for Thanksgiving weekend

Arianna