[SCA-BMDL] Agincourt Kitchen Thank Yous

Jenn Strobel jenn.strobel at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 16:57:25 EDT 2014

It is always my greatest pleasure to write out these thank yous after an
event because the hard work, care, talent, and kindness that goes into
choosing to spend your day in the kitchen deserves to be announced to all
who would listen. I wish to thank the following gentles for all of their
hard work in making lunch and feast:

Roger Fausold

Rivka bat Daniyal

Lijsbet de Kuekere

Muirenn of Wintersedge

Riobard o Suilleabhain

Chand Bi Bi

Patria Taylor

I wish to also thank Katerina McGilledoghoure, who assisted with serving at
feast.

A special thank you to those who helped wash all of the dishes, pack up the
larder, and clean the kitchen at the end of the day:

Alaric MacConnell

Wulfbrand (Wookie)

Finnr

All of those who helped really deserve all of the praise because, without
your stepping forward, none of this can happen. Thank you for spending time
with me, for working so hard, and for taking time away from your event to
make the event happen for others. My appreciation for your hard work is
boundless.

I have some additional thank yous for those who helped in additional ways:

To Lady Rivka bat Daniyel for choosing and interpreting one of the dishes
served at lunch (Decorated Rice).

Another thank you to Lijsbet for driving from Delftwood to be my right hand
in the kitchen and to make homemade sausage for feast.

To Baron Liam and Baroness Constance for their ninth year of autocratting
this event and for again asking me to coordinate the kitchen.

If there is anyone that I did not mention here by name, it is not because I
don't appreciate your work. It's because I didn't get you to write down
your name in the book before you left. If you volunteered and were
accidentally omitted, please contact me privately so that I may rectify
that mistake.

Again, thank you to everyone who volunteered. I am truly grateful.

Meesteres Odriana vander Brugghe
--
*Aude aliquid dignum*