[SCA-BMDL] Heralds and Scribes Reservations

Alaric MacConnal alaric at pobox.com
Thu Oct 16 06:38:09 EDT 2014

Greetings from the Reservations Clerk for Heralds and Scribes!

The event is only one month away.  I will be attending the following
and can accept your reservations in person.  Save a stamp and take
advantage of these opportunities to add your name to the list of
attendees for this great event!

Events:
    Fractured Fairy Tales:  A Princess Bride (Gryffyn's Keep)
    Agincourt (Debatable Lands)

Debatable Lands Practices / Meetings:
    Martial Practices (Sundays:  I'll be there from 11am till at least 2:30pm)
    Choir Practices (Monday Evenings)
    Harvest Revel Barony Meeting (Nov 9th) - last opportunity to
register in advance!

As always, reservations may also be mailed.  See the event
announcement http://www.aethelmearc.org/eventinfo.php?event=999 for
contact information.

In Service,

Alaric