[SCA-BMDL] A&S Practice Sunday (tomorrow)

Ishiyama Gen'tarou Yori'ie ishiyama at ee0r.com
Sat Nov 22 16:18:44 EST 2014

We will be at the Environmental Charter School on Henrietta Street
(with the Heavy and Fencing Practices) from 2pm to 5:30pm for some
public works of sciences and art (PWSA).

We will probably be in the upstairs hallway just inside the front
entrance, since the downstairs area is much colder and crowded.

I dunno what I'm going to be doing. I have some sewing to get done,
or I might get back to the banners I've had sitting around since
the spring. Maybe I'll braid if I get the marudai set up tonight
like I am hoping to.

That is, we will be there if the world isn't covered with ice and
or snow by then. Brr.

--
THL Ishiyama Gen'tarou Yori'ie
(mka: Elliott C. Evans)