[SCA-BMDL] Martial Practices

Ben Cogan donnghaile at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 08:23:39 EST 2014

As a reminder there will be no Archery Practice this week. Outdoor Archery
practice is now closed for the season.  Thanks to everyone who came and
helped out on the range this year, especially to Meistari Urho and Master
Alaric who held the baronial loaner gear and moved the targets when I was
unable to attend practice as well as spending nearly every practice working
with our new and youth shooters.  Thanks to all the other marshals and MITs
who took turns running the line, outfitting new shooters and teaching, you
made my job easier.

Archery does continue through the winter in Steltonwald, at the Beaver
Valley Archery Club on Wednesday nights just outside of Zelienople.
Consider coming out for some indoor, heated and well lit evening practice.

http://www.steltonwald.org/calendar.shtml

Cheers,
Brandubh
Captain of Archers