[SCA-BMDL] Martial Practices

Liam and Constance liamandconstance at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 19:46:59 EST 2014

Greetings,

This weekend Heavy, Fencing and youth practices as well as A&S will move
inside to the Environmental Charter School, 820 Milton street in Regent
Square.

There will be some small changes from last year. Heavy fighting will take
place in the gymnasium (Where fencing was last year). Fencing and Youth
Fighting will be in the Cafeteria on the first floor.

Practices will run from 2pm until 5:30 so that we can be out of the
building by 6. All of those taking part in practice are asked to stay until
the end and make sure the areas that we use are cleaned up.

In Service,

Baron Liam

--
Baron Uilliam Mac-an-tSaoir