[SCA-BMDL] OT: Heather Dale and Ben Deschamps in Pittsburgh June 5

Kameshima Zentarou Umakai cadell at gmail.com
Fri May 23 14:28:23 EDT 2014

Unto the Barony, greetings from Kameshima! My apologies for the somewhat
late notice, but we just managed to get the final details hammered out
today.

Thursday, June 5 (13 days from today), noted SCAdian and modern folk
singers Heather Dale and Ben Deschamps will be in Pittsburgh for a "house"
concert as part of their FINAL HOUSE CONCERT TOUR. This may be one of your
last chances to see Heather and Ben perform, or at least in so small and
intimate a setting. If you are not familiar with her music, check out her
web site at http://www.heatherdale.com/.

The concert will be taking place in the Old Fire House in North Park (hence
why "house" was in quotes) on June 5th, starting at 7:30pm and going until
we can't possibly coax another encore out of them! The suggested donation
is $10-$20 per person. There is a small parking area near the building and
a larger area by the J.C.Stone Field just down the street. As an extra
added bonus, our own Baron will be performing as Heather and Ben's opening
act! A night not to be missed!

Alas, the buildings in North Park do not actually have *addresses* (that
would be too easy!) but the Old Fire House is located here via Google Maps:
https://www.google.com/maps/place/North+Park+Old+Fire+House/@40.595511,-80.0117674,17z

Directions from Pittsburgh: Take your best route to McKnight Road. Once you
pass Ross Park Mall (on your right) and Northway Mall (on your left), bear
right onto Babcock Boulevard. Go 1.5 miles, then turn left onto Kummer Rd.
Go 1.2 miles, and immediately after crossing Ingomar Road, bear right onto
Walter Road. After about 500 feet, the road will split; stay to the right
(onto Lake Shore Drive). The Fire House will be on your left immediately
after the split, and the parking area on your right. If that parking area
is full; continue to the JC Stone Field parking past the Fire House on your
left.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at this email address,
or by phone at 412-401-0610.

In Honor and Service,

Kameshima Zentarou Umakai
高貴国境の王国の治部卿
Silver Buccle Principal Herald, Kingdom of Æthelmearc