[SCA-BMDL] Youth Fighter Practice this Sunday

Karen Kasper ariannawyn at gmail.com
Fri May 23 13:29:42 EDT 2014

Greetings to all youth fighters and their parents!

Congratulations to El Tigre from Hunter's Home and Henry from Stormsport,
the new Youth Combat Champions of AEthelmearc, and to Torstein, who
received my token as most chivalrous fighter! And congratulations to Lord
Robert on his Silver Sycamore and his brother and former youth fighter,
Lord Cionaodh, on receiving his AoA!

Thanks to Sir Thorgrim, Mistress Jenna, Ida, Baroness Rynea, Lady
Elizabeth, Lord Cionaodh, and everyone else who helped run the tourney at
War Practice, and to the sparring marshals who came out to fight with the
kids, Duchess Morgen, Sir Isenwulf, and Duke Timothy.

Debatable Lands Youth Fighter practice continues this Sunday from 2:00 to
5:00 pm at the usual site, the park at the corner of Washington Blvd. and
Allegheny River Blvd. in the East End. Map here:  http://tinyurl.com/mb43y6d

The start of practice may be delayed slightly if the Barony meeting runs
over, as I have to attend an Officers' meeting.

There is no running water at the site. Please bring a water bottle.I will
have the usual loaner gear and snacks.

The schedule for youth fighter practices for the next few weeks is:

May 25 - practice at Washington Blvd in conjunction with the spring Barony
Meeting
June 1 - practice at Washington Blvd
June 8 - practice at Washington Blvd
June 15 - practice at Washington Blvd
June 22 - NO practice, the marshals will be at the AEcademy in Thescorre

I hope to see you all on Sunday!

Arianna