[SCA-BMDL] Golden Chain Tournaments

Cara & Char caram at pitt.edu
Fri May 23 09:14:55 EDT 2014

Greetings Good Fighters!  The Order of Chivalry invites all rattan fighters to join us on the field of battle during two upcoming events this summer.  We will hold the field at the Stormsport Army Muster on June 28th, and we will hold a tournament at Pax Interruptus on July 5th.  Please be in armor by 11 am to enjoy some individual combat and teaching before the melees begin later in the day.  Bring any and all weapon forms you wish to fight.  We look forward to meeting you for chivalrous combat upon the list field.
Yours in Service,
Sir Byron and Sir Ariella