[SCA-BMDL] Fencing practice for this week and information for the next 2 months

Wendy Colbert rapierlady at earthlink.net
Fri May 9 08:16:00 EDT 2014

Fencing practice continues at 1 pm on Sunday at the Washington Blvd site. Loaner gear will be available and youth marshals will be present. In the upcoming weeks there will be a need for substitute marshals- if you are a marshal who can cover a practice, please contact me. thanks
Looking to the future.:
May 18- practice cancelled for War Practice
May 25 Practice as usual
June 1-substitute marshal needed
June 7- substitute marshal needed
June 15 - practice as usual
June 22nd- substitute marshal needed
June 29 practice as usual
July 6 substitute marshal needed.
Irene

Come visit my esty shop StringsNstrands  StringsNstrands.etsy.com
for fiber goodies and handcrafted Montessori materials