[SCA-BMDL] Youth Fighter Practice this Sunday

Karen Kasper ariannawyn at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 14:02:32 EDT 2014

Greetings to all youth fighters and their parents!

Thanks to Gwion, Jimmy, Robert, and Ian for bravely facing the Cub Scouts
in battle last weekend during their visit and living chess game. The
Scoutmaster was very pleased and all the scouts seemed to have lots of fun.

Debatable Lands Youth Fighter practice continues this Sunday from 2:00 to
5:00 pm at the usual site, the park at the corner of Washington Blvd. and
Allegheny River Blvd. in the East End. Map here:  http://tinyurl.com/mb43y6d

There is no running water at the site. Please bring a water bottle.I will
have the usual loaner gear and snacks. The forecast is for partly sunny
with a high in the mid-80s, so once again there will be freezer pops.

The schedule for youth fighter practices from now through Pennsic:

June 15 - practice at Washington Blvd
June 22 - NO practice, both marshals will be at the AEcademy in Thescorre
June 28 - TBD, I will be out of town but if there is interest Ceindrech
will run practice
July 6 - practice at Washington Blvd
July 13 - practice at Washington Blvd
July 19 (Saturday) - Youth Tourney at the Baronial Birthday event
July 20 - NO practice
July 27 through August 10 - NO PRACTICE - PENNSIC!
August 17 - practice resumes at Washington Blvd.

I hope to see you all on Sunday!

Arianna