[SCA-BMDL] 40th Birthday of the Barony-Marche of the Debatable Lands

Muirgheal inghean Dubhghaill muirgheall at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 21:02:38 EDT 2014

Come one, Come All to the Barony-Marche of the Debatable Lands! With
the sounds of war echoing about our halls, proudly we raise our
banners and speak of the strength and prowess of our lands. We sing of
our riches, our great history, and our people. Come and be prepared to
experience the wealth of the Barony-Marche of the Debatable lands as
we celebrate our fortieth anniversary! July 19th will mark the
honorary birthday of our beloved home!

The day will welcome all to the Debatable Lands to share in the
talents of our people with contests for the Arts and Sciences and
Martial Combat! We will share in the history of our lands and
challenge our memories with games and quizzes! Performances of our
artists will make our hearts swell with pride and raise our passion to
defend our home! Join us at the Lodge at Brady's Run (121 Brandy's Run
Road, Beaver Falls, PA 15010) for a day like no other! Site opens at
10 am and closes at 10 pm.

A fantastic lunch will be prepared by the gracious hands of THLady
Michelina Cenomani de Trento.

A grand feast will be provided by the talented Maistir Brandubh
O'Donnghaile. Please direct dietary restrictions or questions to
Donnghaile at gmail.com

The Autocrats for the event are THLady Muirgheal inghean Dubhghaill
(Heather Hupp, 605 Girard Avenue #1, Pittsburgh, PA 15202;
724-683-7558; muirgheall at gmail.com) and Lady Isabel Fleuretan (Jackie
Lockhart,403 Pin Oak Drive, Glenshaw, PA 15116; 724-448-3269 -
isabellemaurienne at gmail.com)

Fees for the event are Adults: $5 site fee, $10 with Lunch, $18 with
Lunch and Feast. Children 17 to 6: $3 site fee, $4 with Lunch, $12
with Lunch and Feast. Children 5 and under will be the guests of the
Barony-Marche. A Family Cap of $28.00 will be placed upon site fee but
all meals must be paid at full price.

A non-member surcharge of $5.00 will be assessed at the door.

There will be a $2.00 discount for all pre-registrations. Make Checks
Payable to "SCA-PA, Inc. - Debatable Lands"

Reservations may be sent to Mistress Hilderun Hugelmann (Krista
Cogan); 3815 Baytree Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15214; hildarun at yahoo.com;
412-606-6258.