[SCA-BMDL] Emails bouncing

Broom iambroom at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 11:24:47 EDT 2014

Kameshima helpfully replied:

> > The problem is in both directions:  Gmail is classifying most of my
> > incoming bmdl traffic as spam.
>
> That is easy to fix: create a filter for all messages with [SCA-BMDL] in
> the subject, and check the "Never mark as Spam" checkbox in the filter
> settings.

If anyone has problems setting a filter up in Gmail, contact your friendly
local webminister (phone and email below in my sig!), and I'll walk you
through it.

No calls during normal workday hours, please!

' |   Broom        IAmBroom @ gmail . com
' |   cellphone:             412-389-1997
' |   923 Haslage Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15212
' |   "Discere et docere", which means:
'\|/  "The problem with translation: The basic unit of Roman currency
'/|\  was called the 'as'. Typical rates for prostitutes at the time
//|\\ were somewhere in the range of two to ten asses."