[SCA-BMDL] Dancing at the Barony Birthday!

Muirgheal inghean Dubhghaill muirgheall at gmail.com
Sat Jul 5 22:27:08 EDT 2014

On Behalf of Sionn The Lost,

Good day to all good gentles of the Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands.

I am preparing a set list of dances for the BMDL 40th birthday party
ball and need your help to complete!

What European dances do you favor and enjoy dancing? We will, of
course, be doing many of the dances you've seen us do BMDL 12th night,
Ian's Inn, and Kings Crossing's Birthday B(r)all. But we want to
include the dances you like!

Also, what dance activities would you like to see on the performing
stage during the day? dance classes? demonstration dances? brief
lectures? something else dance related?

Thank you for all your help and suggestions. please feel free to
comment here or pm me with your comments. see you at the ball!

Please email jfkyle at gmail.com with your thoughts!

--
Yours in Service,
THL Muirgheal inghean Dubhghaill