[SCA-BMDL] Twelfth Night Competitions

Elss_of_Augsburg elss_of_augsburg at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 16 10:26:19 EST 2014

COMPETITIONS AND CONTESTS

Cookie Baking Competition – Cookies of any and every type are welcome -- bar cookies, rolled cookies, drop cookies, cookies cut and shaped, filled and frosted, and everything else! If you call it a cookie, so do we. Bring a plate of 18-24 cookies to be judged upon, and a plate to share with those who just want to eat! Be sure to vote for the populace-favorite!

Barony Brewing Championship – All beverages can be entered for judging, alcoholic and otherwise. If you can drink it, you can enter it.

A&S Championship – The current Baronial A&S champion, Ishiyama Gen'tarou Yori'ie, has decided that there is no theme to this competition, so work up your favorite project and present it so that the Baron and Baroness can choose their new champion from as wide a field as possible.

Baron’s Bardic Championship – Musicians, bring your instruments; singers, bring your lyrics; poets, bring your epics -- everyone else be ready to hum along! Anyone may participate in the competition, though only the most talented of the Barony will be Champion.

Whew! That's all we will be offering this Twelfth Night, so I hope there will be something for everyone! Many people have worked hard to make this a fun event -- see you there!

Elss Augsburg