[SCA-BMDL] Youth Fighter Practice this Sunday

Karen Kasper ariannawyn at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 13:39:44 EST 2014

Greetings to all Youth Fighters and their parents!

Last Sunday's Regional Muster was fantastic! We had 11 youth fighters, and
authorized 7 more sparring marshals, including King Timothy who was kind
enough to do a bear pit against the D2 and D3 fighters so everyone got a
chance to whack at him. Thanks to His Majesty, Count Andreas, Don Clewin,
Lord Robert, Lord Garreth, Tiberius, and Dunnor for authorizing as sparring
marshals. Thanks also to the youth fighters from Hunter's Home and
Sunderoak for joining us and making for a great day of youth combat!

Debatable Lands Youth Fighter practice continues this Sunday from 2:00 to
5:00 pm at the Environmental Charter School (ECS) near Frick Park in the
East End, at 829 Milton St, Pittsburgh, PA 15218. Enter through the front
door of the building, on Henrietta St. Map here:
http://goo.gl/maps/8SjJQ <http://goo.gl/maps/8SjJQ>

The schedule for youth fighter practices for the next month is:

Feb. 23 - Practice at the ECS
Mar. 2 - Practice at the ECS
Mar. 9 - Practice at the ECS
Mar 16 - Practice at the ECS
Mar. 23 - NO PRACTICE, I will be at Ice Dragon in Rhydderich Hael

I hope to see you on Sunday!
Arianna