[SCA-BMDL] Youth Fighter Practice this Sunday

Karen Kasper ariannawyn at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 10:56:32 EST 2014

Greetings to all Youth Fighters and their parents!

Last Sunday we had a great youth fighter practice, with two Div. 1
fighters, two Div. 2 fighters, and one Div. 3 fighter. Thanks to sparring
marshals Sir Graedwyn and Baroness Ariella for fighting the D2 and D3
fighters, and to Count Isenwulf and Sir Kadan for offering them some advice
and training.

Debatable Lands Youth Fighter practice continues this Sunday from 2:00 to
5:00 pm at the Environmental Charter School (ECS) near Frick Park in the
East End, at 829 Milton St, Pittsburgh, PA 15218. Enter through the front
door of the building, on Henrietta St. Map here:
http://goo.gl/maps/8SjJQ <http://goo.gl/maps/8SjJQ>

NEXT Sunday, Feb. 16, will be the Regional Muster at Marshall Elementary
School in Wexford hosted by Sir Byron and Baroness Ariella. That practice
will run from noon to to 3:00 pm. We'll be authorizing more sparring
marshals there, so youth fighters at that practice will get to fight a
variety of adults. More info and directions will be provided next week.

The schedule for youth fighter practices for the next month is:

Feb. 9 - Practice at the ECS
Feb. 16 - Regional Muster at Marshall Elementary School in Wexford
Feb. 23 - Practice at the ECS
Mar. 2 - Practice at the ECS

I hope to see you on Sunday!
Arianna