[SCA-BMDL] Fencing Practice Returns Tomorrow

Tym Kogen shinigamikirin at gmail.com
Sat Dec 6 16:21:14 EST 2014

Greetings,

Fencing returns tomorrow at its regularly scheduled winter time and place,
those being 2PM at the Environmental Charter School in Regent Square.

Going forward, I am seeking a marshal to run practice on December 21, and I
seek to know the will of the populace regarding December 28, I cannot run
practice on the 28th, and wish to know if the barony at large would desire
practice to be held that day so I know whether to recruit a marshal to run
it in my stead, so if you would like to run practice on the 21st or are
planning to attend on the 28th please let me know.

Jorundr