[SCA-BMDL] Bardic tomorrow!

Silence de Cherbourg silencethebard at gmail.com
Sat Dec 6 16:09:55 EST 2014

Last monthly Bardic Circle of the year is tomorrow! Sunday Songs, Stories and Sagas at Silence's in Squirrel Hill, Seven PM, this Sunday the Seventh.

This will be the last one I'm hosting for a while, what with the whole new baby thing. One or two folks have mentioned being able to host the January bardic which would be awesome, so feel free to either take the reins yourself or ping me and I can help get the word out.

I'd love to get feedback from folks who have wanted to come but haven't been able to attend for whatever reason on what can be done to make that easier. Different day, time, location? More promotion in advance? Make it a potluck supper as well as bardic? Themed evenings? Organized rides? Bardic class? Free puppies? I'd love to see more and different faces coming out! (In addition to the awesome folks who've been coming so far!)

In Service and Song,
Silence