[SCA-BMDL] Sign Up to Teach A Class at War Practice

Krista Cogan hildasca at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 8 13:29:15 EDT 2014

Hello Debatable Lands!
Are you going to War Practice? Do you teach any SCA classes, or want a nice incentive to get one ready before War or Aecademy? Sign up to teach at War Practice! If you're too busy that Saturday, they also have class time available on Friday.
In addition to being a great resource for the event, teaching a class a War Practice is a fantastic venue for trying out a new class before Pennsic. Knock out the kinks, get comfy presenting material or leading an activity.
Plus you'll get extra Super Happy Hilda Points :)
Send your class info to Countess Aidan at helen.pinto at comcast.net. See below for details.
~Hilda