[SCA-BMDL] Archery Practice

Ben Cogan donnghaile at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 08:59:26 EDT 2014

Greetings From Brandubh, Captain of Archers

I wan to thank everyone who came out to practice early on Sunday and helped
rake the leaves aside, and an extra thanks to Urho and Alaric for
transporting equipment.  We had a beautiful sunny day and plenty of archers
to fill every gate.  Thanks to the MITs Katheryn, Elizabeth and Robert, we
all got to take turns shooting, and the sunburns that we took home are
testament to how much fun we had.  Thank you all for coming and helping.

There will be no Archery at the Washington Blvd site this Sunday 4/13/14.
 Instead we will be hosting the regional muster at Their Excellencies Byron
and Ariella's Castle in Wexford.  This practice is in garb, and please
bring a potluck dish to share.  We will start with Gwyntarian Winter rounds
at 10:00 and feature Parapet shoots later in the afternoon.  I hope so see
you all there.

Cheers,
Brandubh